Having trouble with Google Apps reinstall after update to 1.8.
Any advice appreciated.
The following is approximately what has happened since the update:
- OS Update applied… seems OK
- Google Apps install attempt #1.
- Failed as Fairphone Installer is still doing something
- Follow advice to run then kill fairphone Installer process
- Google Apps install attempt #2
- superuser privileges granted to Google Apps installer.
- Phone reboots and installer robot appears.
- Check back with phone later… No Google Apps.
- Google Apps Widget stuck in “Downloading Google Apps”
- Try reboot… same issue
- Try removing widget repasting it to home screen… same issue
- Try deleting OS cache then dragging widget onto home screen… same issue
Is there anything else I can try?