Software update: 8901.4.A.0019.1-gms-edfd6a4e

Hi KoNu, have you tried turning flight mode on and then off again after 10 seconds. When I switched to Telekom I couldn’t use mobile network at first. Reboot didn’t help, but the flight mode thing helped.
Let me know if it worked, have Telekom also and will wait for your answer before updating (I’ve become really reluctant regarding updates since the serious ‘Unknown Caller’ issue, which was’nt solved for months :face_vomiting:)

I had the same problem after the update. l checked the APN- settings several times before I found out that for some reason (the update???) the password in the APN- settings was saved incorrectly. Changing it solved the issue. Maybe that helps some of you.

2 Likes

Could you elaborate on that ?

I compared the APN- Settings of my provider (congstar/ Germany) with them saved in the settings of my fairphone. I checked every single setting, that means I clicked on ‘Name’, ‘APN’, ‘Proxy’ and so on.

Under the point ‘password’ I found the difference: the password of my fairphone- APN- Settings was not the same compared with the password given from my provider. I clicked on ‘password’, deleted the saved password and entered the password from my provider. Then I clicked ‘ok’ and saved it all via the three dots on top right. After a restart everything works fine again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.