I have so many problems with my phone that I don’t have the energy to post in all different parts of the forum (really sorry, but it’s quite an energy draining situation). I’m also curious if some of them might be related so now I’m posting them all together here and hope that someone might be able to help me with solutions. I also sent this to the support since my battery might be bloating. The problems:
- Battery drops from 15%-0% in seconds.
- Battery can be fully consumed in 4 hours one day, even if I don’t use it, and work almost normally the next (~8 h). I usually get up at 7, after half an hour not using it it can be down to 87% and by lunch under 20%. I always have to charge it before leaving work.
- My BF and I experimented a day when we both where at home and switched battery over the day. His phone experienced the same problems as mine do but mine was fine on his battery. When we don’t change
- Battery life apps do not detect any serious battery eating apps.
This thread suggests my battery might soon be bloating and that seems quite serious, but already this is a quite annoying issue that not make me trust my phone.
- My front camera have problems with exposure. In slightly dim conditions (still normal light) the camera first drops colors and then further tune the exposure down until it gets completely dark. If it’s bright it starts overexposing the pictures instead. Tried many camera apps but that doesn’t help. Makes it impossible to do skype video calls etc.
- My phone gets stuck in booting, showing a blue screen without the logo for at least 20 minutes until I take out the battery. Usually works the second try.
- Phone restarts without any warning. Happens once a week so it’s not a very big problem.
- I lose data connectivity when I move around. My signal drops from H+ to H, but the arrows showing data up and down won’t be there for ~10 seconds. Happens when walking, biking or commuting inside and between towns. Makes me drop ip-phonecalls once every minute and is really annoying. Tried different carriers. It can also lose all connectivity until I restart my SIM (drops to the H without the white arrows and won’t start until I do something manually). When in areas with only H-connectivity and not H+ it works perfectly. Tried all types of settings with Network modes (auto and WCDMA only) but nothing helps.
- My proximity sensor is not working very well. Had to install “Call Screen Locker” as 90% of my phone calls where hung up by my face. When trying to look at my screen during a call it an take up to a minute for it to wake up.
- GPS is almost unusable and haven’t found a workaround that works for me.
- +A lot of problems from running 1.8, like the updater running a lot, but those I suppose will be solved as soon as the new version is rolled out.
Do you think that these problems can be solved or should I give up on this phone and try to find another FP? I really like the concept but this is so much hustle…