Simulating Google Play-Services on FP Open OS without GAPPS

Hello,

I have a question which is probably answered somewhere already, but I can not find it.

Is there any way to “fake”/simulate google play-services on a phone without them to make apps work which require them or avoid error messages?
I have a FP2 with FP Open OS 16.05, no GAPPS installed, rooted, with Xposed framework and Xprivacy and gravity box.
So far I have installed some apps which require the google play services “theoretically”, but seem to work without them as well. For example in the german train app “DB navigator” there is constantly a message popping up, which says that the phone does not use google play services. I can confirm it and the app can still be used. So here it is just annoying. I remember other apps, for example “swissmaps”, which show a message that they need google play services. Here you just tap next to message and the app is still usable (with the message popping up once in a while). Also just annoying.
Now I have istalled the app “alpenvereinaktiv”, another map app, and the map page does not work at all. There is only a message “The usage of the map is only possible with google play services”. I do not know what these service have to do with the map. There are alternatives for location (I have unifiedLNP installed), they do not use googlemaps as a base (as far as I know…) etc.
So I think it is not necessary to have the services.

Maybe one of the experts can help me. I mean Xposed can fake locations, lists, etc. maybe there is also something to replace these services. Or maybe it is simply not possible. This would be helpful to know too. I guess I am not the only one with this kind of problem. Most people leaving the google apartment and moving into the neighborhood should have this at one point.

Thanks in advance.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: :pencil2: Living without Google 2.0 - A Google free FP2