Share your clever, smart, creative, provocative... T-Shirt slogan!

You mean it would be better on underwear? :wink:

2 Likes

Having recently accidentally erased my complete documents folder on my hard drive (including the most personal stuff and all that) I lost the Fairphone folder that it included, too. So I now went back to reconstructing or rather re-making my modular Fairphone lettering (all that’s left from it is what you see above) from back then all from square 1 again. Here’s the new version, more truly adhering to the original shapes (although not the sizes) and making use of both the fronts and backs of the modules. Perhaps someone’s interested. :slight_smile:

Ingredient photos and renderings by Fairphone and iFixit.

7 Likes

I like both @poyan and @urs_lesse solutions (posts 48 and 62 respectively) very much ! Would it be possible to make t-shirts with @poyan’s logo on the front and @urs_lesse’s one on the back ?

So people would first see the first logo, ask “What’s that ?”. Then we just would have to turn back, showing the customised Fairphone logo :slight_smile: Anyway, if both of you permit to download the images, I can try to make myself a t-shirt, with the appropriate paper and the iron !

1 Like

Awesome, @urs_lesse, very well done!! You are a genius, I take my hat off to you! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.