Several problems after FP4 Android 13 upgrade

Hello everyone,

since I upgrade my FP I do have a lot of trouble especially with poor reception in different ways.

I am using dual sim. One card for calls and the other for calls and internet connection.
Till the update I had LTE nearly everywhere. Then I had trouble with a lot software crashes (more than every ten minutes) and deactivated 5G. The crashes stopped but know I can not use mobile internet anymore because I do not have an stable and strong connection anymore. It will show Edge from time to time, but it is to weak to load anything accept text massages and will disconnect after a few moments.

I have also trouble with WLAN not as bad as mobile, but my phone will loose WLAN connection every 10 to 15 minutes for a few moments. Afterwards reconnecting again for 10 to 15 minutes.

I do have the same problem while I am calling someone. I will have mobile reception for 10 to 30 minutes and then it will disconnect the call or loose the reception.

I hope that you can help me or can I go back to Adroid 12? Because I need my phone for working and a proper internet connection is very important.

Thanks for reading Jen

i see the same problems on my fp4. also Dual Sim. also random reboots.

reported the issued to fp Support two weeks ago. no answer yet.

i hope for a solution hereā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.