Service request from 19 July - still no answer :((((

I don’t know what to do - I have loads of problems with my FP2, one of which is that my black FP case started disintegrating (around the volume buttons) so I can’t really use my FP2 properly anymore. I logged a request with the FP team on 19th July 2016, asking the team whether they could send me a replacement/new case (given that my Fairphone is only a few months old).

I haven’t heard back from the Service team and don’t really know what to do. Any ideas anyone??

I am sooo disappointed and annoyed by FP (had lots of problems with my FP2, although my FP1 worked fine until it was stolen). Argh. I am definitely leaving the FP family after this experience.

Since the support is still working on a huge backlog, you might have to wait for a few more days, which surely is very frustrating. I heard that you can get a much faster response if you’re calling them. Haven’t tried it though.

I’m sure that you will get the replacement once they’ve gotten to your ticket. Good luck!

3 Likes

Did you write your request exactly as described in this topic?:

A phone call also could help to speed up things.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.