Sending phone back for repair - time scale?

Hi all,
I am going to send my phone for repair in a couple of days. Neither support nor their “community manager” on twitter want to tell me how long I could wait to get my phone back. Do you have any (recent-ish) experiences? How long did it take for you?

I wrote my “story” here (summary: microphone stopped working and replacement didn’t fix it).

Fantastic. Now DHL does not show up to pick up the phone.

Hi

I sent in my screen on 25. of September and got it back 6 weeks later. They did not look at the screen for five weeks, because they had lost the parcel in their warehouse. I had to call them 5 times and had to exert some pressure till finally something happened. But from that point on everything went quite fast and I had a new screen within few days.
I guess it’s hard to estimate how long it takes to get your phone back, as I don’t know whether problems with the warehouse happen on a regular basis and how big the pile of parcels is they have to work off before they can have a look at your phone.

Good luck!

Thanks for your answer.

In the end I got my phone back in a little over a week, so I am quite happy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.