Selling FP2 Fair conditions + extra bottom module

FP2 - Fair conditions - Extra (new and unused) bottom module
50€ + shipping costs From Netherlands

• Latest camera modules (12Mpx main and 5 Mpx front),
  • phone not in use since Jan. 2021 (I changed phone)
  • Battery changed 6 month before (Lasts around a day on full charge, a bit less depending on usage)
  • bottom module working very well - plus an extra brand new bottom module included
  • perfectly working screen (which is still protected with the original plastic protective screen),
  • White case with some small bumps / cracks

Perfectly working for what it is (so it’s a bit slow and can’t be compared to any high end phone, but does its job)
Has brrn Reset to factory settings

50€ + shipping costs From Netherlands

If you live in Netherlands/belgium and want to arrange in person pickup, I can add an extra (used) battery for free (can’t ship it / It’s the original battery of the phone, so older, but fine as an emergency back up)

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Further pics in preplies below, (New users can only upload one media at a time)

Additional pics:

additional pics :

Hi Max, im interested in your Phone! Could you ship it to Germany?
Cheers,
Robert

Hi and welcome to the forum. Wow you are going to be popular :slight_smile:

You may want to look at the topic below to enable direct messaging as it’s unwise to provide any personal details on this forum.

You can however respond to private messages send to you but cannot initiate until certain conditions have ben fulfilled

1 Like

@Freubert: Would you need both bottom modules? I’d like to have one and would take an entire phone with such a good deal just for the extra spares but maybe we can split: I’m in Germany as well so please consider shipping me the extra bottom module for a share of the costs. Just DM me with an offer if you are interested.

1 Like

Hi Freubert, sure, can you try send me a DM ? (I still can’t, working on the steps to get it activated :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hey @mschilli87,
sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I’m in need of both modules. I will use the phone for my wife and the spare bottom module for my own phone, as that module is broken.

@Freubert: Thanks for following up regardless. I guess I’ll have to keep looking then.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.