Selling Fairphone 4 5G with several accessoires

What product(s) are you offering?
-Fairphone 4 5G (256GB/8GB RAM) Grey with the official Fairphone blue light filter screen protector applied and one for spare.
-Original packaging included.
-Two protective cases, one red, one grey.
-Charging Cable without adapter.
-Fairphone Screwdriver for repairs.
-5 year warranty: I validated the 5 year warranty, which can be transferred to you as well. Of course I will send you the original documents that are required for the this.

(Once you have sold your product, please add [SOLD] in front of the topic name or ask one of the community moderators to do it for you)

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?
650 €, Negotiable. Only as a complete bundle.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?
Germany, Aschaffenburg, Shipping only within the EU (at the buyer’s risk and expense). Return not possible.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):
Other, remarks:
I got a company cellphone and don’t need my fairphone anymore.
It has been gently used for 4 months, from April 2022 to August 2022. No scratches.
I first tried to sell it within my social circle (for over a year now) but no one needs a new phone right now or doesn’t want a phone that is not an iPhone.
I will factory-reset it before sending it to you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.