Selling Fairphone 2 with issues

Hello,

I’m selling my Fairphone 2 with the original packaging.

Photos:

History of the phone:

• Bought in 04/2018 (12 MP camera module, 5MP top module, slim case Indigo blue).
  • 1st exchange of core module due to issues with camera connection in 05/2018 by Fairphone support.
  • 2nd exchange of core module (refurbished, “one of the first 17418”) due to issues with top module connection in 04/2020 by Fairphone support.
    The other modules and battery are 2.5 years old now.

Condition
The screen and the blue case have some signs of usage (slight scratches), the blue case has a small crack on one of the right bottom corners (see photograph) but all in all the case and screen is still fine.
Unfortunately, the phone started to get some issues: Sometimes there occurs a lose of phone reception and the sensors seem not to work properly anymore (screen not rotating, brightness adjustment not working). I contacted the Fairphone support and they said that probably it is an error of the core module. However, I don’t want to exchange the core module a 3rd time again and got now already another phone, therefore I want to sell my Fairphone 2.

Apart from the above mentioned issues, the phone works fine. So it’s still good as secondary phone - or if someone needs spare parts, however I’d prefer to sell it all in one.

At the moment, there is the latest Fairphone OS installed, but I can flash any other system, if you like.

I thought about 90€ (negotiable) for everything plus shipping from Germany. I’m open for PMs. :slight_smile:

Best, Roman

Hier auch noch auf Deutsch:

Ich verkaufe mein Fairphone 2 mit Originalverpackung.

Geschichte des Smartphones:

• gekauft 04/2018 (12 MP Kamera Modul, 5 MP Top Modul, slim case Indigo blue)
    1. Tausch Hauptmodul wegen Problemen mit der Kameraverbindung 05/2018 durch den Fairphone Support
    1. Tausch Hauptmodul (wiederaufbereitet, “one of the first 17418”) wegen Problemen mit der Topmodulverbindung 04/2020 durch den Fairphone Support
      Die anderen Module und die Batterie sind jetzt 2.5 Jahre alt.

Zustand
Der Bildschirm und das Gehäuse haben einige Zeichen von Benutzung (kleine Kratzer), das blaue Gehäuse hat einen kleinen Riss in der unteren rechten Ecke (siehe Foto), alles in allem ist der äußere Zustand noch okay.
Leider hat das Telefon zuletzt ein paar Probleme: manchmal hat man keinen Mobilfunkempfang und die Sensoren funktionieren nicht mehr richtig (Bildschirm dreht nicht, Helligkeitsanpassung funktioniert nicht). Ich habe den Fairphone Support kontaktiert und sie sagen, dass es wahrscheinlich ein Problem mit dem Hauptmodul ist. Jedoch will ich dieses nicht ein 3. Mal tauschen; ich habe nun bereits ein anderes Smartphone und will mein Fairphone 2 verkaufen.

Abseits der obigen Probleme funktioniert das Telefon noch gut, es eignet sich noch als Zweittelefon oder wenn jemand Ersatzteile braucht (ich würde es jedoch gerne alles zusammen verkaufen).

Gerade ist Fairphone OS installiert, ich kann aber auf Wunsch auch ein anderes System aufspielen (Fairphone Open, LineageOS, Ubuntu Touch, SailfishOS, …).

Ich habe an 90€ (VB) plus Versand gedacht. Ich bin offen für Nachrichten. :slight_smile:

Viele Grüße, Roman

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.