Selecting more than one pic at a time to upload to facebook

Hi all, it seems that when I want to upload more than one picture, say to an album on Facebook, I need to select each one, then it takes me back to facebook page, then I need to select gallery again scroll to the next pic, upload it, and so on. Is there a quicker way where I can select more than one (blue tick supposed to come up in corner while the pics are all being selected?) picture at a time? Thanks!
B

I don’t have facebook so I don’t know how to upload pics there but if I go to my gallery app I can select multiple pictures. I just long press one and when it turns blue and the share button appears I short tap the others. There is also the option to select all in the top left corner.
After you select them you can tap the share button and “show all”, I guess the facebook app should be among the options shown then.

2 Likes

Thanks Paul, but still no luck. Can anyone else help?!?

It was helpful tips, I have now learnt how to share more than one pic at a time to google+ and email but facebook doesn’t come up as an option to share from that share icon. Anyone else know the solution?

Cheers,
B

Well in that case you’ll probably need to download another app, if the facebook app doesn’t have that function. If you search the playstore for the words “facebook + upload + multiple or bulk or batch” there are many apps you can choose from. Since I neither have facebook nor google (play) I can’t recommend you one but I’m sure you’ll find one that works. :smile:

Thanks mate. I’ve had a friend coach me through it. Thanks again for thing the time to help out. Cheers Paul.

1 Like

I’m glad everything worked out for you. :smile: