Sailfish OS 22.214.171.124 beta2 release is now ready. Installation and update instructions can be found at Adaptations/libhybris/Install SailfishOS for fp2 - Mer Wiki. Highlights of the new release:
- Updated to Sailfish OS 126.96.36.199
- Based on Android 6 (18.04 release)
Important notes for updating from Sailfish OS releases before 188.8.131.52 (alpha5)! Please be very careful when during update about flashing the Android system.img. During update process Android system.img needs to be flashed right after updating Sailfish OS and shutting down the device. Do not flash system.img before Sailfish OS update.
- Youtube videos crashes browser when seeking
- Camera configuration detection for secondary (front) camera sometimes fails (only during camera module change, update or installation)
- To solve the issue remove /etc/droid-cameradetect-module-main.conf and /etc/droid-cameradetect-module-front.conf and run “systemctl restart droid-cameradetect”
- Repeat the previous instruction until both cameras work (configuration is at /etc/dconf/db/vendor.d/jolla-camera-hw.txt and the validity of resolutions for secondary camera can be checked also manually)