[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.5 Android 12.1 [FP3/FP3+]

PixelExtended for Fairphone FP3/FP3+ [FP3]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it’s Pixel ideologies it’s primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12.1

What’s working?

• Wi-Fi
  • RIL
  • Mobile data
  • GPS
  • Camera
  • Flashlight
  • Camcorder
  • Bluetooth
  • Face unlock
  • NFC
  • Lights
  • Sound/vibration

What’s not working?

• Fingerprint unlock - Stops working after a reboot

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

Device specific changelogs: Link

As only Essential Features will be added, this list will be updated whenever there is a new feature that is added.

NOTE :- All possible features are optional so you always can choose to be close to stock .

DON’T FLASH GAPPS, THEY’RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Downloads: Download from SourceForge

If you would like to express your thanks to me by means of hard currency, please visit my Ko-Fi page: TeamB58 .

Thanks,
TeamB58.

4 Likes

Some screenshots:

1 Like

This ROM is stable for daily use as I will be using this on my FP3+. Also, I will try my best to keep updating this with latest security updates for kernel.

Updates will be released once every month with latest SPL + kernel security updates.

Regarding the Fingerprint issue, it looks like we need to wait for Official update from FP to address this as I suspect issue in fingerprint.default.so library. I have tried my best but could not resolve this.

Thanks for all your support.
TeamB58.

I added it to the #oslist and created the #pixelextended tag. Thanks for bringing A12 to the FP3.

2 Likes

any instructions on how to flash or do I overlook those in the links above? Can I just sideload using TWRP?

Instructions are same for all custom ROM’s out there.

Yes, If you’re planning for a fresh install then after sideloading, reboot to recovery. This will boot into Pixel recovery. Wipe data there and reboot to get a brand new Pixel experience!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.