[Resolved] FP3 Camera can't Slow-Mo "HFR is not supported for selected resolution"

I do confirm that, too.

Did that, no success. You’re lucky then.

Just to be clear: I think DH4CK was referring to the fact that no video recording was possible (even at normal speed). This was resolved by modifying all settings, which of course will have included resetting the Video Encoder as noted by hsandt. This would seem to be the correction necessary for those who are unable to make any video recordings at normal speed.

The HFR bug, which is the subject of this thread, appears to originate from a OS update in August. Those who encounter this HFR bug should always report it to official support. contactsupport

Thank you.

Hi.

Just received the Android Patch security update of December 5th today. After installing it, everything work fine again :slight_smile: I can enjoy the slow motion recording again.

2 Likes

In this case could you tick your post as a solution to the problem? It can help others in the same situation :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, sorry I don’t find where I can tick to “solved”. Any Idea how to do it?

It’s for the OP to do that, once @oldfred has checked, they can signal the topic as resolved.

1 Like

Hello,
My Slow-Mo function appears to be fixed, too.
I don’t know exactly what made it finally work again. I also assume Android update in December.

Good luck everybody!
Cheers

1 Like

Hi,
for me it still does not work and the ticket is still open
happy for the other ones who got it fixed. I am not very optimistic. Been accepting the fact

best regards
Stefan

Hi

Your last post, before this was October 2022. Have you updated the OS since to 0019 and can you confirm that this feature is not working still on the default camera.?

Yes I can confirm that statement.

However by yesterdays update (build 8901.4.A.0021.0 ?!) it works again. They announced some camera features and apparently the slow mo works again

I hope you experience the same - I will close the thread.

best regards
Stefan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.