…what about a short presentation in the dedicated section?
I’ll try to map the process, from my French FP…
- from your desktop (to go, press the “home” button: the one in the center),
- then press the left button to get the 4 lines menu to select “system settings”,
- drop down the “system settings” menu to “system” section and press, “# super-user”,
- whatever you’ve got on the screen (mine is blank as none of my apps are using “super-user” rights), press left button again to show and press “settings”,
- choose the “super-user access” which may be the first lines of the security section shown,
- then choose “disable”…
Please let us know the results to validate my answer.
I thank you in advance!