Repair service issues

Help, my FP3 has been off to get repaired. All ok thus far. Then it goes into Chronopost, Fairphone don;t add my email or mobile (duh) so it gets stuck in the depot. I have asked them to correct it and 10 days later, this still hasn’t been. So I have i think paid for a costly repair which is stuck now at a courier’s depot. I’ve been using the email service because although they are nice on the call, tasks seem to get a bit lost. Any other tips for getting this tiresome mess sorted?

1 Like

@anna_jopp: Can you try to help with this, please?

1 Like

Hope situation has improved since UPS was last involved as here:
https://forum.fairphone.com/t/uk-customs-problems-getting-phone-returned-from-warranty-repair/82848

I think Brexit happened between me getting my phone and now…sadly! But as the other post says, no courier needs Brexit as an excuse, they are all very capable of much f***ery and dimwittedness (although Cordon seem to have trumped them all by not including any details needed, idiots). I await in despair, I haven’t even mustered the will to check if my bank has already been docked the repair fee (probably yes).

1 Like

Hello @Julie_Winnard, I am really sorry to hear your Fairphone has been stock in the shipping warehouse for so long. I just talked to my colleagues in customer support and they will look into it and respond to your existing ticket today. Fingers crossed this can be resolved quickly!

7 Likes

Many thanks for your help I now have a replacement phone @anna_jopp
A few niggles with some apps but getting things back on track

3 Likes