Recommendable protection accessories for FP2

Hello together,

I just ordered a FP2 on ebay (after my Ubuntu Phone died by broken hardware last september (screen became unglued) and the Nexus phone I’ve used now broke down also …

I am quite excited to soon join the Fairphone community. I wanted to ask about your experiences which accessories make sense to protect the fairphone and make it last longer.

• I didn’t see a phone case on the Fairphone website. Is there no need for it? My old BQ Ubuntu Phone had a case with flip-cover which effectively protected the screen from scratches and protected the phone somehow when it fell down (but I already read that the Fairphone has a “rubber” like case to protect from falls).
  • Is a screen protection foil for the phone recommendable?
  • I got the slim case now, as I read that the transparent case is not produced anymore. Is there a shop where you can still get the transparent case?

Thank you for your answers. :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cases and screen protectors for Fairphone 2 (FP2) (or: Which fits better: Feuerwear Mitch 6 or 10?)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cases and screen protectors for Fairphone 2