[RECEIVED] Looking for a FP3 camera module 12 MP

Hello,
I am looking for a FP3 camera module 12 MP. I am ok to but it (make a proposal for the price) and pay for the delivery.
I would prefer a delivery from France or a neighbour country for carbon impact. I live in Aix-en-Provence in south of France.

Have a good day !

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Welcome to our community :+1:

Have a look here, but bear in mind some offers might no longer be valid:

Hi I’m in the UK but my sister resides in Normandy and she may visit next Thurs 12th January.

I can give her one and she can post it to you.

Please update here if you have a quicker and more suitable offer.

No cost for the module and I’m sure my sister can afford the postage :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“We are Fairphone Family!” :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Just to update as there is/was a postal strike in the UK and I thought it may get lost or take until the summer . . .

But is has arrived and strangely I think the 12MPx camera is better than my 48MPs one ???

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.