Problem with the store

Hi!!

I’m trying to buy a phone case for my FP2 in the online store but I get the message that the regionId is required. I’ve fulfilled all the blanks in the questionnaire but I still get the same message. I can’t find the way to buy it!!

Hi!
Have you set the language and location according to your own location?
In the top right corner of the fairphone.com window you find a rectangle with a country flag and an abbreviation for the language.
When you click on one of those symbols, you can chose your country and your language.
E.g.
:netherlands: EN

Those settings being wrong has sometimes caused troubles for users in the UK, but it might be the same for other countries as well.

5 Likes

Thank you very much!!! Now it works!!

5 Likes

Try the FP2 case from Feuerwehr in Cologne. Made from recycled fire hoses. Very tough and self cleaning. www.feuerwear.de

Hi!
I have the same problem, I’m changing the flag and the lenguage to spanish. but the error is still apearing. I can’t finish the order
could ypu help me? thank you in advance!

Is your address on the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla?

1 Like

Hi! no, I m from Barcelona,
Catalonia, spain

1 Like

Are you trying to order a FP3? If so probably it would be easier to order locally from a reseller?

https://forum.fairphone.com/t/how-many-days-it-take-to-process-one-order/74373/13?u=yvmuell

1 Like

Hi!
I am also having the same problem.
I am trying to order a new battery for my FP2, but I cannot.
I have tried the suggestions, but I still get the same error.
I live in Madrid, Spain.
Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Everyone please contact Support about such problems, too. Ideally, include information about your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari … ?) and operating system (Android, Linux, Windows, MacOS …?) in your request.

In addition, you should always try if a different browser works with the shop.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.