I have a issue with my right earbud and i decided to write it inside the Fairphone4 subforum since there is no special section for accessoires.
I did geht the earbuds arroud one month ago together with my Fairphone 4, but the right one started to behave strange:
- It always shows a different capacity when connected.
- It still says “connected” and “Low battery” after arroud ten to fiften minutes.
- It does not Play any music or Sound (aside from the connected Sound)(but still reacts to tapping gestures)
- I used em for arroud 8 hours in total
- the left Earbud works without a issue
- the Case is fully loaded
What i already tried:
- Reconecting bluetooth several times
- pairing the earbuds with the Case several times.
- connecting the earbuds to different devices (same result)
- checking the Volume Balance in the accessability settings.
So my question ist:
Ist there a known way to fix this issue? It woud be sad If the earbud is already defect after arround a month.
Thank you in advance!