Press release of the Dutch Hitdossier 1965-2017

Today in the Netherlands the Hitdossier 1965-2017 the 13th edition was released.
I am one the five editors, my role in the book was primarily the image editor.

Hitdossier

Edit: this post has no commercial intent. I just want to show how I (nearly 60) still am evolved in yesterday and today’s music. Something one isn’t expecting of me.

2 Likes

This is an advertisement. Has nothing to do with the FP community! Can the moderator reply to the message??

1 Like

@Lidwien has been a member of the FP community since the very beginning. Her profile says “Joined Jul 17, '14”, which must be only a few days after this forum was launched. She was also a participant of the efct16 . I think it is legitimate when @Lidwien tells the other community members about a personal achievement. :trophy: :slight_smile:

I’m not sure whether you mean the @moderators in general or community moderator @Lidwien herself (in which case you could have addressed her directly by typing “@” followed by her username).

1 Like

I understand that she is very proud of her personal achivement. I also am proud about personal achivements. But is this Forum for Fairphone the place to put this post about a commercial book (€40,=)? :disappointed:

@moderators wold be the correct one.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.