please vote for the workshops and social activities at the European Fairphoners Community Trip to Amsterdam (EFCT16) from 22nd to 28th of August 2016. The community put together the options in a community wiki here. Users in brackets committed to organise the related workshops.
The polls will close on Monday, 30th of May.
Workshops will be on 26th and 27th of August 2016 (Friday and Saturday).
You have to choose 5 at least and can vote for a maximum of 7 options.
- Planning a trip to a mine/smartphone production facility for 2017
- Urban mining workshop
- Learn how to organise an urban mining workshop
- Troubleshooting tips and tricks.
- Get the most out of your Fairphone - Hidden functions & settings.
- Create/design/brainstorm promo material (that FP might sell?)
- How can the forum be made more efficient (if FP is interested?)
- Play around with FP2’s expansion port / think about creative modules, etc. (with @dvl)
- Difference between: a) Recovery, b) Bootloader, c) Firmware, d) OS. What must be setup together, what can be installed separately
- Backup strategies for installing other OS
- Installing and use of other OS: FP Open OS: Location provider; Sailfish OS
- Compiling FP Open OS from code.fairphone.com: Prerequisites
- Building a FP2 from scratch (like in a Chinese factory)
- Learn to fix FP1 hardware yourself, tools and expertise provided (with @Friedrich)
##Social Activities poll
Social Activities will be on 23rd, 24th and 25th of August 2016 (Tuesday to Thursday).
You have to choose at least 3 options.