An interesting discussion recently came up in the general FP3 thread: How do people use their phone? With one hand? If so, which hand? Or with both hands? Here is the definite poll for the ultimate answer!
How do use your Fairphone (or other smartphone)?
- With one hand (the dominant hand).
- With one hand (the non-dominant hand).
- Hold it with the non-dominant hand, touch & type with the dominant hand.
- Hold it with the dominant hand, touch & type with the non-dominant hand.
- Hold it with both hands, touch & type with both thumbs.
(Your dominant hand is your right hand if you’re right-handed and your left hand if you’re left-handed. If you use your phone in more than one way, select the one you use most often.)