Please give us a plain FRIENDLY smiley [It's here, thank you! :) ]

Yes they are overridden by the new :frowning: :slight_smile: smileys and : ohno : is a great suggestion and is now added.
:ohno:

5 Likes

Before I forget it: Thank you :smile: @Techaddict

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :frowning: <= those are really cute smileys!

2 Likes

Great :smile: thanks!!! :smile:

1 Like

@anon83519835 Can we please remove the custom :smile: :smile: emoji, since there is this one now: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:. :woot: :woot: can be removed too.

ok done…

how about :frowning: and :ohno:

1 Like

Uhm, don’t now… I think that the current emoji font has all emotions covered, so there is no need for custom smilies anymore. :slight_smile:

These are all still custom emojis, but I think they all exist in the standard set now so we could remove them all:

Screenshot from 2018-06-11 17-15-48

:frowning: :czech_republic: :netherlands: :norway: :weary:

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing out how to geht to the “standard” smiley. In the mobile view in my FP2 I often struggle a lot to find the correct smiley, because the list only displays the first entry. The rest is usually hidden behind the keyboard.
Especially for mobile use, however, I would prefer to have a quickly accessible “standard” smily, so I encourage you to think about keeping ‘:)’ (for :slight_smile: ) and ‘:(’ (for :frowning: ) - if I’m not the only one.

The shortcuts :) :( :P ;) ;P and possibly others stay anyway. I just want to get rid of the ugly orange emojis that don’t fit the current emoji set.

Ps: If you click there, the whole emoji drawer opens:

:+1: :slight_smile:

I’m totally fine with having only non-ugly smileys.

Thanks for the hint, never recognized this before. :blush:
Thinking about it, I’m petty sure you just added this to the menu bar 5 minutes ago. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY NEW GLASSES!!! :frowning: :eyeglasses::sob:

1 Like

this is also done (:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.