At this point, my phone doesn’t charge anymore at all. Also not when I turn it off first and then start plugging it in. I tried multiple cables that work with other Fairphones, but not mine.
- soon after I got my FP3 it stopped charging with te cable I had.
- I bought a new specific kind of cable and that worked for a long time.
- a few months ago, my phone didn’t charge anymore.
- I tried a few things that didn’t work, so decided to just buy a new bottom module.
- with the new bottom module my phone charged again, everything was going well. I was relieved.
- after 1 month or so: nothing, it doesn’t charge anymore.
Now, what do I do?
Did you also change the charger or only cable? Either way you should still have warranty (24 month) so I would contact support
I know the Amazon links don’t have the chargers available currently, but the pictures there still better show what to look out for with the contacts.
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.