🇫🇷 🇬🇧 Peut-on charger un FP3 dont la carte-mère est morte ? / Is it possible to charge a FP3 when the motherboard is dead?

Hi ! I’ve got a FP3 of which every part should work except the motherboard (it’s been checked by a repairman). I juste wanted to make sure it still worked before reselling it but nothing happens when I connect it with the charger. Can it be only due to the defaulting motherboard ? Thanks a lot ! Mathilde

Salut tout le monde ! J’ai un FP3 dont toutes les pièces fonctionnent hormis la carte-mère (vérifié par un réparateur). Je voulais juste vérifier que c’était toujours le cas avant de le revendre, mais lorsque je branche le chargeur, rien ne se passe. Est-ce que ça peut être dû uniquement à la carte-mère défaillante ? Ça ne veut pas forcément dire qu’une autre pièce dysfonctionne ? Merci ! Mathilde

The motherboard is basically the telephone, if that is defective, there is nothing what can work. Everything else are just additional parts, like the camera or even the display.

Thanks very much Incanus !