Order pending - Did it go through?

Hi, I ordered a fairphone 2 about 3 weeks ago, or, I think I did.
I live in Denmark, and the payment led me through Nets payment. The last screen I got was a load screen after I made the final acceptance of the payment. I left it to load about 15 minutes before I closed the browser window.
I hurried into my account to see what happened, and my order is listed as pending…what does that mean? Did my order go through, cause I haven’t received any confirmation mail, or is there some crucial step I need to make before the order goes through?

I’ve already made a support ticket, but as far as I can see, I shouldn’t expect an answer in the near future. It’s a bit frustrating, since I have an old, very unreliable phone, and I’d like to buy a fairphone as my next phone. But if I can’t get a fairphone very soon, then I’ll have to get another phone instead since I can’t continure with the old phone. :unamused:

@anon48893843 can you check this out?

1 Like

Hey! I’m sorry to hear you have experienced some problems in the ordering process. If you successfully order and pay for a Fairphone product, you receive an order confirmation email. Also, you then would have had your phone delivered already by now. Can you maybe provide me with the request number of the ticket you submitted?

Hi, thanks for answering!
My ticket nr. is: #105385.

By the way, I’ve cancelled my order and made a new order that went through, so it seems everything is fine now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear that. Let us know if you have any other questions :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.