Update on 20.11.2017: There is now a Github repository for the community portal. Head over to it to contribute!
Thanks to André for starting it!
Continuing the discussion from Porting LineageOS to FP2 & WeAreFairphone Community Server (fairphone.community domain):
Eventually I would do it like @roboe proposed:
Let’s brainstorm here, what else a landing page for the WeAreFairphone community should have! It’s a wiki, feel free to add things yourself below!
Things a fairphone.community landing page should have
- Section with installation instructions for different OSes
- Section for the Angels Program
- Section for useful resources for community events
- A “Contribute” section (#communitymap , other projects on Github)
- Section for the #efct18
- section for hardware hacks (e.g. links to 3D-printable cases and extension port hacks)
- section for the Synapse program