Not charging, very very very slowly

I’m sorry, I’m not quite sure where the screenshot you’ve attached comes from, nor how to fix the problem.

It’s important to note that this is a user forum and we have no employment relationship with Fairphone: we’re just users. If you’d like to request support, you should get in touch via the official channels (contactsupport).

Bear in mind that official written support is quite slow; people here recommend, if you’re in a hurry to sort it out, starting a chat with a real person (Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 12:00 CEST).

On the other hand, I’d say that cleaning it yourself isn’t very difficult (and it might not fix it, but it might). In the thread I linked to in my previous post, you’ll find some tips and links to other threads with more information. To open the Fairphone 3, you can follow the guide on iFixit (there’s also this one on cleaning the USB-C port without opening it, which might be enough in your case) or the official Fairphone videos.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: