Nobel Peace Prize 2018 laureate Denis Mukwege

Dr Mukwege just (Dec 10) held his Nobel speach. In ithe very clearly explained the terrible consequences of the mineral mining i Congo.
I suggesty that you present Dr Mukwege with a Fairphone ( if you did not already did so). Surely you have a Noewegian retailer who could do so while he is still in Norway.
I also suggest that you give a link to his Nobel speach at the Fairphone web site.

1 Like

Fairphone the company you can reach via https://www.fairphone.com/en/about/contact-us/

This is the forum of the community of Fairphone users.

2 Likes

I think the prize money of 1 mio Euro would be enough if he wants to buy a FP2. :wink: On the other hand, Fairphone sometimes wants to equip public people with Fairphones to spread the word to a wider audience.

Anyway, his current phone is more sustainable than a new FP2.

With the french France-Afrique disclosure association called Survie, we organized a projection of his “bio-pict” mukwege-themovie.com. I could have shown the insides of my FP2 too some audience after the movie debates. It was quite a success.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.