Problem today. It did work fine ( both making and receiving calls) some days before.
- No sound at all when trying to call someone (regular phone number, not WhatsApp etc.)
- Sound when I switch it to speakerphone, but the person cannot her me
- Volume was not turned down
- But no sound when moving the “call volume” slider
- But I was able to hear sounds on speakerphone in both directions on a test with another phone
- I think receiving calls worked, but I would have to test it again
Could this be the mentioned “sound issue”?
I was able to fix it with a reboot, as always. So maybe I should look for an app that reboots the phone daily at 4 am. But it probably would require root …
So either this is another “software issue” and fixed soon, or I’ll have to send it back AND have to get a replacement in the meantime. What I’ve learned now is that you have to be a “beta tester” for 2 weeks before selling your old phone.