🇬🇧 🇩🇪 No field to pick up a incoming call

When someone calls me there is no field (green button) to take the call. Cant find a box or anything to the topic on my phone. Has anyone an idea what to do? Thanks!

On my FP4, I get the following screen when a call comes in (both in lockscreen and when using an app; while playing media there is a smaller overlay window pop-up). You tehn have to swipe up the marked button to accept a call

Kind regards,

3 Likes

I presume this is a recent problem. Have you made any changes to the phone recently, such as OS update, App updates, install new app, …?

What happens when a call comes in, does the screen turn on?

What do you see? Could you make a screenshot? To do that, when the phone rings, press the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously, then post the image here, after suitable obfuscation of details.

Could you have a look at the following topic and tell us if your problem is the same?

This is what it used to be. Now it doesn’t show up. Also no other Pop up frame.

Thanks OldRoutard,
I tested all kind of options. Now ist seems to me, that it works, when the screen is dark. When the screen is bright the phone rings, but there is no possibility to take the call. So the screenshot will not show anything (there also is no green bar on the top or anything else).
There is do difference in having apps open or not, having earplugs conneted or not, having power supply on or not.

Any idea?

Did you check all permissions of phone app?

Do you have bluetooth enabled?

Yes, bluetooth is enabled.

Well then try to disable it and see if it makes a difference…

I don’t know what you mean, which phone app?
Volker are you German? Kannst du mir auf Deutsch antworten?

Sorry, I am not allowed to upload more than one media.

now the next misery: the bluetooth will not be disabled :exploding_head:
Its enough for today.

Ich meinte hier die Berechtigungen.
grafik

Und auch unter “Erweitert” das “Über anderen Apps einblenden”. “Zugelassen” sieht hier allerdings gut aus.

Das ändert sich, wenn Du einen höheren “Trust Level” hast (siehe forumtrustlevels ).

Wenn Sie sagen, „the screen is dark“, dann meinen Sie wohl „der Bildschirm ist ausgeschaltet“ oder „das Telefon schläft“.

Vielleicht können wir also sagen: „Anrufe können vom Sperrbildschirm aus angenommen werden, aber nicht, wenn das Telefon aktiv/ungesperrt ist“?

[German translation courtesy of deepl.com]

Wenn das Telefon aktiv ist (nicht schläft) ist es oft schwer Anrufe zu beantworten.
Passiert mir öfters, ich klicke daneben und schwupp, die kleine schwarze Blase mit den “Anworten/Auflegen” Knöpfen ist einfach weg (und das Telefon klingelt weiter).

In diesem Falle ziehe ich einfach oben die Statusleiste runter: Da versteckt sich dann das kleine “Anruf Beantworten” Menu, und ich kann auf den grünen “Beantworten” Knopf drücken…
Versuchen Sie es mal. Vielleicht kommt das Antwort-Menu nicht mehr raus (schĂĽchtern?), aber es mĂĽsste immer noch in der erweiterten Statusleiste zu finden sein.

1 Like