đŸ‡©đŸ‡Ș NFC Ausweis App - Fehler nach PIN Eingabe

Holding the phone at 45° just made the ID card not getting recognized at all.
Removing the VPN (ad blocker) and disabling nearby share didn’t help either.

2 Likes

Ich habe ein FFP3+, Android 13 und das gleiche Problem - ungelöst; immer nach der Pin-Eingabe Abbruch.
Habe Meldungen beim Support Fairphone und Governikus eröffnet, verweisen auf den anderen und
haben keine Lösungen.
Bei dem Service wird das wohl das erste + letzte Fairphone sein, daß ich gekauft habe. Falls jemand das Proplem gelöst hat und eine Tipp fĂŒr mich hat?

This is still an issue! (FP3 + Android 13 (6.A.022.1))

If it’s of any help, i had no problems (except positioning is quite finicky) with Fp3 and LOS20

1 Like

Do you have any idea, if Fairphone is working on it? not interested? or what? The answer I received was 1st level tipps, nothing about, there is real a problem existint. Though I am still not sure what the problem is - AusweisApp2 or NFC FFP3+?

It’s actually a problem with the stock software. I’ve checked @lklaus statement that it works on a FP3 with LineageOS 20. There is no problem with reading data on LOS20.

1 Like

I have the same problem with “AusweisApp”.
I have tried all of Governikus’ recommendations without success.

If I use the “Authada” app for self-disclosure, the “Personalausweis” is read out perfectly

1 Like

The Governikus company has removed the Fairphone 3 with Android 13.0 from the list of smartphones compatible with the AusweisApp.

Just tested it again with my FP3 with LOS 20. Works flawlessly as long as the position is correct, which is difficult on its own 

When trying to check things recently, I locked my ID - because I forgot I set the PIN to another one than I used with the prior one, and then also used the prior PUK. So I couldn’t contribute to this thread for awhile.

Now that I had it reset, I can confirm that AusweisApp DOES work with my FP3+ (and the protective case)!

This is with the current (October) A13 and AusweisApp v2.0.0 from F-Droid.

After running into probs with the reactivation service the other day - due to that one requiring port 8445 which was closed at my office firewall - I first tried via LTE now and with quite some stuff (incl. NetGuard) disabled. Then I reactivated everything to have my “personal standard conditions”: Still OK, both via LTE and WLAN.

This leaves me without any reasonable idea what might be causing problems for some. :frowning:

Hi,

Same here with FP3 and Android 13 (Patchlevel December 23).

Check within the AusweisApp successfull.

Trying to retrieve own data fails with

Did_Authenticate_Eac2_Card_Command_Failed

The app recognizes if the card isn’t present or the pin code is wrong. So physically all seems fine.

But as I see here is no solution in sight so far.

Regards

Just checked again with the December patch, and still cannot confirm.
Own data lookup works w/o problems here.

I have the the same problem on my Fairphone 3+ running /e/OS 1.18 (which is based on Android 12 and not on Android 13). Thank you all for your helpful advice so far! I am currently in contact with the Governikus support team. But I will probably have to buy a USB card reader.

Ich habe das Problem mit Fp3 und Android13,alles durchprobiert,bricht beim Ausweis auslesen ab.Ob es mit frĂŒherer Version von Android funktioniert hat,weiß ich nicht. Bei der Gesundheitskarte das gleiche Problem. Ich habe es Anfang Dezember dem Support Fp gemeldet, aber nur die Verweise auf die allgemeinen Hilfeseiten erhalten. Selbst wenn es keine Lösung gibt,wĂ€re eine Antwort schön,die das auch benennt. Abwarten oder (ganz nachhaltig)neues Phone kaufen?

def report it to e/OS developer as well.

da du jmd antwortest, der vor 1 Jahr gepostet hat, er habe Iode OS installiert. welche Betriebssystem ist denn installiert, in welcher Version und wenns nicht das Fairphone BS ist, hast du dich an den OS Hersteller gewendet?

Möglicherweise habe ich meinen Post an der verkehrten Stelle gesetzt als AnfÀnger. Problem:NFC funktioniert mit FF3 und Android13 nur sehr eingeschrÀnkt. Ausweisapp2 bricht beim Auslesen ab,gleiches Problem mit der TK-Gesundheitskarte. Bezahlen funktioniert, auch die Erkennung der Karten sowie PIN-Eingabe.War es ein Fehler, auf Android13 zu aktualisieren?

Hallo @Jurgen_Renner, ich habe es gerade selbst ausprobiert: Login per Personalausweis und Ausweisapp2 auf dem Fairphone 3 mit Android 13 (Stock-Android) funktioniert bei mir problemlos. Wichtig ist, dass der Ausweis links unten am Handy aufgelegt wird (das NFC-Symbol ist durch das durchsichtige Backcover beim FP3 sichtbar). Wenn das immer noch nicht hilft, vielleicht kontrollieren, ob die Ausweisapp sowohl auf dem Smartphone als auch am Computer auf dem neuesten Stand der Software ist?

1 Like

Vielen Dank fĂŒr die Antwort. Das login mit dem Perso funktioniert, es kommt das Feld mit lauter grĂŒnen Haken. Wenn man aber die Daten auslesen will, bricht dies nach kurzer Zeit mit Fehlermeldung ab. App Software ist auf dem neuesten Stand.

So wie hier vermutlich?

https://forum.fairphone.com/t/nfc-ausweis-app-erkennt-ausweis-nicht-gelost-fehler-nach-pin-eingabe-ungelost/86340/18?u=yvmuell

Nein denn es hat ja schon erste Berichte vor Android 13 gegeben.

Der Unterschied könnte sein, das andere es vom Play Store haben?