New moderators: please welcome Lidwien and Johannes!

It’s an honor to introduce two fresh community moderators to the forum:

@Lidwien, a proud owner of a new Fairphone 2 and a long time member of our community. She is also moderator on other fora and has proven to be very helpful and great forum member over the years. And you can guess by her avatar she is the right person to approach to talk all things GNU/Linux

@Johannes is already a moderator since the last days of 2015, but I finally get around to introduce him officially. He is holding on to his Fairphone 1 and has proven to be very knowledgeable about this device. Some of you probably already noticed his work on the forum and helping people out.

They will be joining @Chris_R, @paulakreuzer and @Stefan in keeping this a warm, welcoming and great place to discuss everything that has to do with Fairphone.

We are very happy to have them on board as the community is growing fast as new Fairphone 2 owners and other people attracted to our goal of changing the electronics industry join.

An up to date list of mods can be found here & here.

16 Likes

Welcome @lidwien & @johannes! :slightly_smiling:

6 Likes

Welcome from me too! I’m looking forward to a good cooperation! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great, welcome to the Mods team @Lidwien and @Johannes

2 Likes

Wouhouu! :raising_hand: Welcome @Lidwien & @Johannes :eyeglasses: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Welcome!!

1 Like

Congratulations! It seems like the forum is exploding, so there will be enough work I guess :smile:

5 Likes

OMG, get the :bomb:-squad! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Welcome!!! now try to keep us in line…!!!:grin::grinning:

2 Likes

A warm Welcome from me as well, and thanks for the introduction. I can’t follow all info on the forum since some time, so I guess it’s quite a challenge to keep up for you mods as well! THANKS, all of you!

2 Likes

welcome both of you.

Lidwien, i still sing your praises to anyone who will listen for working out how to set a full song as a text notification. not easy… but you did it. jeni xxx

4 Likes

Welcome guys! I’m sorry for not being very active in last months but I was very busy at work :tired_face:
Keep up the good work and thank you very much for keeping this community up and active :smile:
Bye!

3 Likes

Howdy @Lidwien and @Johannes, awesome that you guys are now mods. You’ve been helping the support team tremendously already :kissing_heart:

A salute to you guys from sunny Amsterdam!

2 Likes