My phone is dead and won’t charge

Help! After only a couple of weeks my phone dies - completely unresponsive. It was fully charged but I tried to recharge just in case. Nothing. I’ve had no reply from customer service. I’m very disappointed. Can anyone suggest my next step.

Welcome to the Fairphone community.

Which Fairphone do you own? How old is it?

I have the fp4. Is this something that is common?

Not for the FP4 as I know. Some FP3 are suffering a sudden death.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

How did you contact Fairphone?

a) The website usually suggest to try things before sending it but having requested support I would have thought you would get a recognition email promtly with a promise to contact within 5 days or so
b) You can email directly vis support|at|fairphone|dot|com
c) You can call

You hopefully will get a ticket number once Fairphone have acknowledged your request.

As for the phone, have you tired to dismantle and reassemble as it may just be a loose connection?

1 Like

Yes I tried everything that was suggested. I had the email acknowledging my query. That was 12 days ago and nothing else. Twelve days without a working phone. Ah well it might not work and I might not have had a reply from customer service but at least my money went to an ethical company!

1 Like

I’m sure they will respond. Did you get a ticket number with the reply?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.