My microphone doesn't work anymore 😱

Hey,
I bought a fairphone 2 last year, and was totally found of our product. But I have big issues since last week, without any special event (my phone didn’t fall of nothing like this) : people can’t hear me during a call… By phone, or whats app, is the same. Micro issue ?

I would love to have a support about that … :cat:

Please bear in mind that this is a community forum, not an official support channel. Fairphone staff only shows up here every once in a while on a random basis.

I would recommend you go through the tips in the clickable Troubleshooting Tool that Fairphone offers at https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001041206

If this does not solve your issues, the tool also helps you with sending an official support request. Once that is submitted, you will get a confirmation email also including a phone number if necessary.

3 Likes

Your phone is not yet out of warranty. If you contact Support, they will likely offer you a replacement bottom module for free as indeed the microphones sometimes break.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.