(music app) How to stop playing automatically after one title?

Hi fellow fairphoners!
When I use the native Fairphone music app and select a title, automatically, it will start playing the next title when finishing the selected one.
But sometimes I only want to listen to the selected title and then the music should simply stop.
For example, when I’m listening to a title of relaxation music and want to sleep afterwards (without having to switch the music off myself, which wakes me up again).
Thanks for your suggestions!

I guess for more comfort than just playing back you have to install another app. There is e.g. vlc, mxplayer and many more to chose.

1 Like

I think the easiest way would be to locate the track title not in the music app, but in a file manager and trigger playback from there (usually by a double tap).

Alternatively: Within the music app, don’t look up the track title by going to the album, but try to use the search function in the app – look for the track title, not the album.

2 Likes

Hi Patrick and Urs,
works fine with VLC player and also to trigger playback in the file manager (Amaze).
In the music app, even if I select the track title not within the album, it will play the next title.
Thanks for your suggestions!

3 Likes

In the Music app, you can create a playlist and just add the one song to it. More of a workaround than a solution, but it produces the desired end result.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.