Microphone not working anymore

Hi Miri,

i put it to the place where the screwdriver-tip is pointing to on the first pic. It worked for a couple of weeks, then the mic-module lost contact again, probably due to squeezing down of the rubber-material, which was quite ductile. I replaced it now, using a little piece of an old bicycle inner tube (picture 2), which should be quite non-deformable. After fixing the screws tightly, mic was working again. I hope, it will last longer this time.

Good luck

Fairfish

Additional Information from 9th June 2020: Mic ist still working.

CIMG0001 CIMG0003

10 Likes

I really need to remember this if I get mic trouble again! So I’m writing here more as a note that I can find posts I’ve commented in in my history… :wink:

This forum has a bookmark feature :wink: . You’ll find the bookmark icon below any post (perhaps you will have to expand the icons there using the three dot icon first). Then you can easily see your bookmarked posts in your account.

2 Likes

Thanks! I just did the same thing with ductape.

OT: On the one hand, I am amazed that I can fix my phone with just a bit of tape. On the other, I wonder if I would run into this problem with a regular phone. Guess I will never know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.