🇩🇪 Mein Fairphone 2 Verbindet sich nicht mit den WLAN

Hallo ich bin Rayn und habe seit heute(29.06.2020) endlich das Fairphone von der Freundin meiner Mutter bekommen nun leider ist das Problem das ich es nicht mit den WLAN(Fritzbox) verbinden kann obwohl ich WLAN an und aus, Neustart, Reset gemacht habe und auch geguckt das alles richtig geschrieben ist aber es ist immernoch das selbe, ich brauch bitte hilfe dabei bitte sehr dringend

Welche Software-Version hat das Fairphone 2?

Du findest es bei Einstellungen > Über das Telefon > Build-Nummer. Die neueste Version ist 19.11.2.

Android 7.1.2
Build-Nummer 19.02.1

Meine Eltern streiten sich mit mir weil das verdammte Phone sich nicht verbindet

Es hat Wifi-Probleme gegeben mit älteren Versionen. Wahrscheinlich wird das Handy wieder verbinden nachdem du es mit einem anderen Wifi-Netz oder mit Mobilfunknetz aktualisiert: Einstellungen > Über das Telefon > Updater (ganz oben).

4 Likes

Hi,
I seems to meet the same trouble as you mention, but I use current OS build 19.11.2.
My WiFi hangs in the “Network Searching Mode” after few hours of use and few screen sleeps or few switch the WiFi on/off.

The quick workaround I found is to use FLIGHT MODE to reset WiFi connection. That action reset also GSM network, but WiFi starts work for next period. My WiFi Router Turris is as your FritzBox based on OpenWRT OS.
If you find any better solution, please let me know.

Have you applied the latest Turris OS version 5.1, yet?

According to the specification of the WCN3680B WiFi chip from Qualcomm featured by the FP2, the frequency range limit is 5.850 GHz. This would mean that channels 169 and higher of the 5 GHz band are potentially “weak” or not supported at all by the FP2. (See the list of WLAN channels here.) When channel selection of the WLAN router is set to “Auto”, this should be considered to avoid connection cuts.

1 Like

Channel 52 usually works best.

Well, that might apply for your area. A good WiFi performance depends on many things, and one of them is how many WiFi routing devices are in competition to each other, transmitting on either same or nearby channels. More and more devices are operating in the 5 GHz band, so I expect the same crowding issues we currently have in the 2.4 GHz range to occur with 5 GHz in a few years…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.