πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ Magisk Update to 8.0.0 and ctsProfil

Thanks for your tip. I dont remember if I tried that. Did you really get it to work on your FP ?

I had problems with Magisk uninstalling itself, the manager app suddenly telling me Magisk was not installed.
I also tried to relock the bootloader but the FP would not boot (hopefully It did not brick, like with other phones!)

I was struggling on that for hours, to have something working temporarily, I abandoned.
That was enough for me :).

Yes, it works for me. I’m not using LineageOS though, I’m still on stock. And I did not uninstall the manager. Instead I use a root app (OAndBackupX) do disable the Magisk Manager. I can re-enable it whenever I need it (e.g. before installing firmware updates).

Nun immer wieder was neues, damit meine Banking-App mich wieder mochte nach Magisk 24.1 - musste ich Zygisk(Beta) einschalten, dann Verweigurungsliste erzwingen und Verweigerungsliste die Bankingapp und Google-Pay auswΓ€hlen. Dann mochte beides wieder.

2 Likes

Neues update neues Spiel Magisk 24.3 und Zygisk-Version von https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases/download/v2.2.1/safetynet-fix-v2.2.1.zip
funzt.

2 Likes