Lots of " ...process has stopped" even "Fairphone OS has stopped", no hard reset possible

Hi!

I have a Fairphone 1 (first batch) with the storage upgrade and Koala Nut 1.8.7.

Suddenly since yesterday I get a lot of error messages. For example “The process android.process.acore has stopped” or “com.google.process.gapps has stopped”. When I start apps they normally work for a short period of time and then again there comes an error message saying that this app had to be stopped. The message appears even for settings and at some point for the fairphone OS.

When I delete apps and restart the phone everything is in the state like before. Nothing is deleted. I can´t even delete pictures.

I already tried to do a hard reset, but the same thing happens. I do everything like I should (https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201134418-How-to-perform-a-Hard-Reset-on-my-Fairphone-1) but after restarting the phone nothing happened. Even the background picture is the same.

Does someone have any ideas how to solve the problem or if there is another way to do a hard reset?

Best regards,
Jan-Henning

Do you have space left on your device?

I had similar issues on a samsung, it was just that my memory was full and it was really difficult to just remove something.

Still 8 GB free (total. 13 GB) and I also use an SD card.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.