Looking for a bottom module for FP2 (Germany)

What product(s) are you looking for?

Bottom module FP2

(Once you have found the product you were looking for, please add [FOUND] in front of the topic title or ask one of the community moderators to do it for you)

Where would it/they need to be shipped (country or city)?

Munich, Germany

Other, remarks:

Thank you :pray:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi Marie

You may want to consider a repair as the modules are hard to come by.

Thank you ! I think I cannot repair it myself. Do you have a hint for me where I can find a repairer?
Cheers
Marie

The only thing I can think of is going to a phone repair shop and introduce them to the topics first to see if they can/will do it.

I’ve sent you a pm.  

Hello, like so many others, I’m experiencing microphone issues with my Fairphone 2. FP no longer supplies replacement modules - much to my surprise, considering its mission - so I’d appreciate receiving any suggestions. Thanks

1 Like

I find myself in the same situation. I really think that Fairphone the company should produce again FP2 modules. It’s ok not to produce whole phones when there are 2-3 newer models but… we need modules to be able to repair our current phones. What about the repairability promise? It’s empty if they don’t provide even 2d hand modules :frowning:

I really would be happy to use my FP2 for a couple of years more if only I didn’t have to use the headphone’s mic to talk :cry:

For me it’s also too hard to solder such a tiny microphone. I live in Barcelona, btw.

1 Like

Hi @Eldique Welcome to the forum

It seems the best option is to get a new mic and get someone to replace the broken one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.