LineageOS 20 for FP3 build error

Hello, I am having trouble building an image for my FP3 using the latest zip file (lineage-20.0-20230807-nightly-FP3-signed.zip). When I run ./extract-files.sh -p ~/android/system_dump/ the following error messages are produced:

• vendor/lib/libarcsoft_panorama_burstcapture.so
    !! vendor/lib/libarcsoft_panorama_burstcapture.so: file not found in source

• vendor/lib/libjni_burstpmk.so
    !! vendor/lib/libjni_burstpmk.so: file not found in source

!! vendor/lib64/libarcsoft_panorama_burstcapture.so: file not found in source

• vendor/lib64/libasn1cper.so

• vendor/lib64/libjni_burstpmk.so
    !! vendor/lib64/libjni_burstpmk.so: file not found in source

• vendor/lib64/libmpbase.so
    !! vendor/lib64/libmpbase.so: file not found in source

• system_ext/app/datastatusnotification/datastatusnotification.apk
    !! system_ext/app/datastatusnotification/datastatusnotification.apk: file not found in source

My build machine is running Ubuntu 20.04 and I am following the official LineageOS build instructions.

Please can these files be included in the next build.

Thanks, Michael

The very latest LOS20 sources need the blobs from the FP3-REL-6.A.018.0-gms-1f4b2a90-user firmware. I think that these were not yet available in the image, you tried to extract the blobs from for your build, thus causing the error messages.

You may find a set of blobs that match to the latest LOS20 sources at GitHub - TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_fairphone_FP3. Based on these, you’ll make it :smiley:

5 Likes

Brilliant, thanks very much. Success!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.