2 Likes

Not in my case.

Anything I overlooked?

1. adb reboot sideload
  2. adb sideload /path/to/modem-19.11.2_2020-02-11.zip
    Console message says: modem firmware successfully updated
  3. Reboot

thanks for checking

Before 20200529 my stock clock app worked fine, but for 20200529 I can confirm the issues. And there are more around the clock (sorry for the word game):

Sometimes I have two alarm clock Icons in the status bar.

This morning my FP2 woke me up with the notification tone about half an hour before the alarm, although my phone was muted. (I wonder if it will let me sleep this night.)

I have seen, that there is 20200601 available, but my updater does not find it. What is going wrong?

Just download the file from the lineageos website. It is some kind of bug that you don’t see it in the updater.

And then flash it like an upgrade?

4 posts were split to a new topic: What to do with long topics about many issues

Hello,

I report that in the last version (updated 29 may 2020) I cannot connect the mobilephone via USB to the computer…

Thanks!

The phone did not let me sleep due to the randomly notification sound, even though the phone is muted, which seems to be caused by the stock clock app.

I updated to 20200601, what I had to do via adb sideload due to an updater issue. (Hope, it is fixed in this version.) But unfortunately the clock issue isn’t fixed yet. So my FP2 keeps on playing its notification sound randomly.

Hey there,
I am not able to flash / sideload my modem.zip.

I countinouosly run into error no. 7, it (roughly) says: This file is for FP2. Your device is .
I tried it several times using different lineage builds (currently on 20200603). Also updating to the older modem-19.05.2 didn’t work.

Does anybody have an idea on what to do / try?
Thanks in advance!

Which recovery do you use to install the modem.zip?
If TWRP, which version?

I use TWRP 3.2.3-20190509.

I would first try a different TWRP, you can just boot one with fastboot, see #twrpwoflashing.

2 Likes

Thanks a ton! It did work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

The mobile data problem is gone for me only when using 20200429. I tried flashing newer versions but they all have the problem so I keep reflashing 20200429…

I can confirm. I have set timeout to 10 minutes.

It seems it’s corrected in 20200605.

I can confirm this…

1 Like

Sadly I cannot confirm it. I have 20200605 on my phone now but the mobile data bug remains. I can solve it by deleting the APNs, rebooting and creating new APNs. After doing that everything works fine as long as I don’t reboot. Then I sometimes have to repeat this procedure.

The very good news is, that on my phone both AFWall+ and Adaway work nicely now.

Me too. I have 20200605 on my phone now but the mobile data bug remains