Lineage-16.0 (Android Pie) Nightly

I have the latest update installed but it does not work for me :frowning:

Which file exactly did you install, and what exactly doesn’t work (error message, behaviour)?

2 Likes

I have the version of 20190908 over the uploader and manually tried to install. After the installation, I come to the Lineageos icon after I land again at the TWRP

@chrmhoffmann and @all: o i dont know since when, but when i try to update i got the notificatation from updater: “LineageOS 16.0 - 08.09.2019 Installationsfehler.”

i tried it with different nightly-versions.
buildnumber: lineage_FP2-userdebug 9PQ3A. 190505.002 41e35e30db

Where can i find a logfile?

or what is my mistake?

manuell install of the zip was going, i try with the next nightly what happend

I would just download the install file and try to install it again with TWRP, and watch out for possible error messages.

Also, be sure not to mix different LineageOS flavours … if you are using regular LineageOS, use regular install files … if you are using LineageOS for microG, use install files for this fork. Installing one across the other will not end well.

on the lineage os page there is new now lineage-16.0-20190909 -userdebug-FP2-signed.zip should I try it?

I don’t know.
A change in the naming convention from nightly to userdebug? A manual build instead of the automatic nightlies?
There’s no new build here yet.
Since the 20190908 build worked for others already, it should work.

hm oke, I try the version 2019-09-08 again tomorrow to reinstall.

It works ! Thank you

I want to install LOS16 later. Will TWRP 3.2.1 work or should I update? No encryption on my device :slight_smile:

Should work, but updating to at least the proven stable 3.2.3-0 can’t hurt. The 3.3 branch has shown some problems here and there.

Encryption or not is not important for installing.

1 Like

i’m reading a lot of post yesterday. i think it was the last userdebug build from mr. hoffmann and i had to install manuel then.

The date on every build is 2019-09-08. Is now everything broken?
https://builds.lineageos.org/

1 Like

Found this here …

"I’ll be dropping gitlab-ci tonight, their API has been unreliable for ~2h+ builds and I can’t actually remember the last day we had that a build didn’t fail for a gitlab issue (https://builds.lineageos.org/?status=failed).

Builds will be showing up at https://buildkite.com/lineageos/android starting this evening."

And here’s a 20190912 build …

5 Likes

Ah. Thank you. That explains a lot.

New build available :slight_smile: working great!

With me, the updatet has worked well :slight_smile:

Confirmed, 20190912 works fine and is highly recommended since it raises the Android security patch level to 5 September 2019.

9 Likes

Confirming lineage-16.0-20190913-nightly-FP2-signed.zip
sha256 as stable. Update went smoothly.

1 Like

successfully installed lineage-16.0-20190914-nightly-FP2-signed.zip :slight_smile:

but to avoid an unnecessary hassle in the future

p.s. I have a 10.1 2014 tablet, which is now unsupported. If understand better the background of building LOS, I want to give it try to make official again.

7 Likes