Let's have some #fun!

I just noticed the code of this smiley :iphone: was :iphone:! And there is no other way to do a smartphone?
Come on, this is bad joke for the Fairphone Forum :joy:

8 Likes

You’ve obviously never seen an     I  PHONE!

13 Likes

Child: Dad, can we buy an iPhone?
rmf: We have an iPhone at home!
iPhone at home: Your Picture.

:smiley:

3 Likes

I like when there is a “mise en abyme” (a image inside itself for example). @Stefan gave me the way to do it :joy:

On the #fairphoneangel topic, by clicking in the map on More Info, you can get the thread inside the map, in which there is a map, where you can click on More Info… And so on :wink: And this way you can have multiple forum instances in the same window, where you can browse different topics, and I suppose even with different accounts :grin: Just try it out yourself.
Had anyone noticed already?

8 Likes

Want to hear a construction joke? Oh never mind, I’m still working on that one

5 Likes

@Stanzi, I saw the Pirafone 1 and 2, when is Pirafone 3 coming out ? :wink:

2 Likes

We now have the FP3+ and the FP3- :rofl:

5 Likes

I just read this in an old topic and it made me laugh a little :joy:

7 Likes

Fairphone support (or forum users :upside_down_face:) when someone is complaining because the mic of her/his FP3 is not working:

4 Likes

The forum when I’m writing late in the evening (or rather early in the morning):

7 Likes

5 Likes

…hm…hopefully you are not in any way related to “Mr. Smith” as precaution I set my firewall settings to max. :grin:

Strange thing about him and upcoming MTRX4 - the original isn’t onboard this time… :neutral_face:

:de: dann bin ich in Zukunft dankbar für jeden random reboot :upside_down_face:

US-Geheimdienst rät, Handy einmal die Woche neu zu starten

6 Likes

Danke für den interessanten Artikel!
Dann mache ich ja alles richtig, ich starte mein FP2 einmal wöchentlich neu. :grinning:

1 Like

Some FP2 do this automatically! Perhaps this is a built-in security-feature, but nobody did it know?

1 Like

I’m quite disapppointed by how much the FP4 protective case reduces the screen size…

Or am I doing something wrong? :thinking:

20 Likes

No it’s a problem with the case it has a hole in it and doesn’t fully protect the screen, that is why it looks a bit odd.

We are talking about the new 100% recycled screen protector with bumper add on ?

5 Likes

Fairphone just listened to the complaints and left a small area uncovered – this substitutes the missing LED lamp. Well done! :+1:

15 Likes

This is ment as a joke right? Else you did not understqnd what protective case means.

It’s no joke, the hole in the case is ugly even if it is as @urs_lesse suggested an attempt to appease all the new FP4 owners who are missing a little lightness. So depressing I’m so glad i didn’t buy one of those ridiculous screen protectors.

If it were me I would have contacted total_joke|at|failphone|dot|con

1 Like