Introduction: New Community Manager

Dear members and readers of the Fairphone Community Forum,

We already announced this to some of the Trusted Members a few weeks ago and I have had the pleasure to be in contact with several of you already.

Starting today, I will be fully taking over from @Marta_Artigas as the new main Fairphone contact on the forum. This is and will remain a primarily a community-led forum, but I will be happy to jump in here and there in the discussions and to be the main point of contact for our Trusted Members.

About me: My name is Anna, I am 30 years old and originally from Germany, but have been working at Fairphone in Amsterdam for 1.5 years now. If you contact me in English, German, Dutch or Spanish (with a preference for the first two), I will do my best to respond in the corresponding language. I have a background in academia and journalism and am Fairphone’s Press Officer. I am therefore used to answering questions and requests by journalists and the news media - and hope to be prepared to help with your questions, too!

Marta will continue to be in charge of social media, so please continue to contact her for any requests about retweets or otherwise concerning Fairphone’s social media channels.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all in the coming months!

32 Likes

Welcome Anna! And many thanks to @Marta_Artigas

12 Likes

Welcome to our institution community! :grinning:

7 Likes

People, it’s been super nice 🩵 y’all are a great & very special community and we are very lucky to have you!

You are now in amazing hands with Anna as the new CM :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out for all social media related stuff

Wishing you all the best!

19 Likes

Hi Anna and welcome! :smiley:

I may have found a first action item for you in another topic :wink:

Also, many thanks to Marta for her work here and on social media :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.