Input more language, dictionary

Hello,
I need more than one language while typing texts, and when I tried this solution, I don’t have

input languages

Here is how to enable this (the earth icon next to the clavier): go to Settings > Language & Input > the settings-symbol next to Android keyboard (AOSP) > Input Languages. There you can select the languages, you want to be available.

The subject being closed, I started here a new one.

1 Like

Maybe you could try the following: go to Settings > Language & input > Android Keyboard (AOSP) > Languages. Turn off “Use system language” and choose as many languages as you want. Does this work for you?

2 Likes

Or you could go to the play store and download an other keyboard. I think there are some keyboards specially designed to make multi-language input easier to type.

2 Likes

While it is true some other telephones permits you (samsung), it is not available in most of them.

You can use a third party keyboard. Some of them free others payable.

Try Swiftkey permits you up to 3 simultaneous languages. Others with multiple languages : Hacker’s keyborad, Ginger, Swype, Slideit, Go…

Regads,

1 Like

I agree with what has been said before: There are third party keyboards with much better support for multiple languages, like swiftkey or touchpal.

I use the google keyboard for multi languages, because their dictionaires are so much better than with the AOSP keyboard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.