Icons changed after update fairphone [Was originally in Dutch]

Na de laatste update van Fairphone vind ik geen iconen meer maar tekstballonnetjes die moeilijk leesbaar zijn zonder bril. Hoe krijg ik mijn vorig scherm terug?

After Fairphone’s latest update, I no longer find icons but speech bubbles that are hard to read without glasses. How do I get my previous screen back?

Helaas voor jou staat op mijn Fairphone 3 /e - Murena.
Druk eens lang op een lege plek op je scherm als je niet in een app zit. Wellicht krijg je dan keuze uit achtergronden etc. En kun je daar iets kiezen om de icoontjes te veranderen.

Unfortunately for you, on my Fairphone 3 the os is /e - Murena.
Try long-pressing an empty spot on your screen when you’re not in an app. Perhaps then you will get choice of backgrounds etc. And you can choose something there to change the icons.

Bedankt Lidwien, maar dat lost het niet op.

hanks Lidwien, but that doesn’t solve it.

Could you add a screenshot? Technically, bubbles only appears for messages.

1 Like

Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.

Voilà:

scherm.pdf (233 KB)

scherm1.pdf (254 KB)

Are you talking about the blue bubbles for internet, Bluetooth and so on ? If so, they are part of the redesign made by Google for Android.

1 Like

Bedankt Alain en AnotherElk. Het nieuwe design is bijna onleesbaar. Kan ik een oude versie terugzetten?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.